Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

New Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow - Mirror Of Fate trailer te

Comment on site articles.

Discover more about Simon Belmont

The interesting thing about Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow - Mirror Of Fate is that it will explore the relationship between the Belmonts and Dracula. Fitting seeing as Dracula was once one of their own. You can play as Trevor and Simon Belmont in Castlevania 3DS and this new trailer tells Simon's story.

... read more

New Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow - Mirror Of Fate trailer te

Postby bigterence » 22 Feb 2013, 10:59

Just played demo.This was on my hit list before,but is now a Must Buy.
bigterence

Re: New Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow - Mirror Of Fate traile

Postby KH81314 » 22 Feb 2013, 17:19

This game keeps looking better and bettre. Cant wait to get it.
Darkness becomes Light, Light falls into Darkness
KH81314

Postby noelnen » 23 Feb 2013, 02:07

I have played the demo of this game ten times already. I can't wait for it to come out. :D
noelnen

Postby theguygamer » 24 Feb 2013, 10:15

The demo of this game is actually incredible, I am now struggling to decide which game to buy this month as I can only afford one. :(
Currently playing: The Wonderful 101 on Wii U, and Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies / Pokémon Y on 3DS.
theguygamer

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 24 Feb 2013, 11:40

Like everyone else has said, I've played the demo and was thoroughly impressed. The presentation is stunning, especially with the 3D effect turned right up. Its a shame then that despite how good it looks for the rest of the game, these story scenes shown in the above trailer leave the characters with a massive gaping mouth. It just looks so weird.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: Castle Crashers Four-Square | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator