Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Comment on site articles.

Chris Rooke explains why he chose Nintendo over Sony and Microsoft

I'm the first to admit that I don't have a hugely wide breadth of gaming experience outside of Nintendo. In fact, aside from a few PC games, I have very little experience of games not on Nintendo consoles. There are two good reasons for that...

... read more

Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby lazy_by_choice » 23 Feb 2013, 09:20

I have to agree with you on the repetition of first-person shooter games; it does feel like they generally tend to approach that style of gameplay rather than anything else really. Although I will admit that the games previewed at the PS4 event did look genuinely cool and epic. Either way, I'd have to say Nintendo games are my first choice purely because they are fun and light-hearted, but I wont mind playing games with violence or bloody scenarios either. :D
3DS FC: 2492 - 4389 - 4961 - PM me if you add me & I'll add you back :)
lazy_by_choice
31
User avatar
 
Posts: 67
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby MarioWalrus » 23 Feb 2013, 09:41

I do like a shooter with a story though. Most shooters just give you the online multiplayer and say:
"Well why dont you play for endless hours unlocking cool new stuff as you go with other people who are doing the same thing"
There is no real final goal to multiplayer as you want to unlock the next thing, then the next, the next.I find no joy in repetition. I wish all shooters were like Half Life 2 and developers worked on the plot not the graphics and the violence. I feel that multiplayer is an "easy way out" for developers.
MarioWalrus
27
User avatar
 
Posts: 75
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby lazy_by_choice » 23 Feb 2013, 09:53

MarioWalrus wrote:There is no real final goal to multiplayer as you want to unlock the next thing, then the next, the next.I find no joy in repetition.


Well said :)
3DS FC: 2492 - 4389 - 4961 - PM me if you add me & I'll add you back :)
lazy_by_choice
31
User avatar
 
Posts: 67
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby row101 » 23 Feb 2013, 10:02

I do like a shooter with a story though. Most shooters just give you the online multiplayer and say:
"Well why dont you play for endless hours unlocking cool new stuff as you go with other people who are doing the same thing"
There is no real final goal to multiplayer as you want to unlock the next thing, then the next, the next.I find no joy in repetition. I wish all shooters were like Half Life 2 and developers worked on the plot not the graphics and the violence. I feel that multiplayer is an "easy way out" for developers.
I agree. I love a good single player game(e.g: Zelda), not all games have to be multiplayer. Which is why I was extremely dissapointed when I found out that dragon quest X would be a MMO. A paid one, nontheless. I loved Dragon quest IX, but no way am I getting Dragon quest X. I feel that RPG's shouldn't become too focused on multiplayer. Some genres fit the bill perfectly though, like Mario Kart, where, in my opinion, the multiplayer is the best of any game, and I wouldn't want the multiplayer to be taken out of Mario Kart. I'm a bit wary of the next Zelda as well, Nintendo mentioned Multiplayer in Nintendo Direct, but I hope they don't put too much in there, as I didn't like four swords.
Image

NNID: row101
row101
52
User avatar
 
Posts: 879
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby Kesskuron » 23 Feb 2013, 10:10

This is such a tired argument that doesn't hold any water

You want non-violent, non FPS games on PS3/360? Then get Mirror's Edge, Viva Pinata, Sonic Generations, Ni No Kuni, Tales of Vesperia, Tales of Graces f, Portal 2, Sly Cooper, Fable 2/3, Valkyria Chronicles, Little Big Planet 1/2, Prince of Persia, Katamari Forever/Beautiful Katamari, Playstation All Stars Battle Royale, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Persona 4 Arena, Disgaea, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Journey, The Unfinished Swan, Flower, Sound Shapes, Quantum Conundrum, Awesomenauts, Trials Evolution, Minecraft, Braid, Fez, NiGHTs into dreams HD, Bastion, any sports game, any racing game, any puzzle game, etc etc. That's not even taking into account all the old PS1/PS2/XBOX games you can download.

And I'm pretty sure they only showed 2 FPS' during the PS4 announcements; Killzone and Destiny. Did you completely ignore Knack, The Witness, Driveclub, Deep Down etc?
Image
RB profile
Super Andre: I believe that fruit and veg WANT too be eaten
Kesskuron
69
User avatar
 
Posts: 6644
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby bigterence » 23 Feb 2013, 10:25

Very much my gaming background detailed in this feature.Got very little to no interest in online play.Love Ninty first party franchises.Got absolutely no intention of purchasing new products from Micsft or Sony.May get PS3 at right price,but am more than satisfied with WiiU.
bigterence
37
 
Posts: 175

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby Pyron12 » 23 Feb 2013, 10:48

All the PS4/XBOX 720 needs is a bland and repetitive shooter to become an instant success. I hate most of the FPS genre but I do have exceptions (Goldeneye 64 and TF2, because they are something the FPS aren't capable of being, fun). Most PS360 games are dark, violent and have realistic blood in them.
There may have only been 2 FPS games shown at the announcement of the PS4 but more have still yet to come *looks at MW4*. Though I agree with Kess that you didn't use examples of other games like Portal, they are often overlooked by people talking about AC, CoD, BF etc.
Last edited by Pyron12 on 23 Feb 2013, 10:53, edited 1 time in total.
Friend Code: 3780-9511-6018
Pyron12
41
User avatar
 
Posts: 823
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby Nintendo4Ever » 23 Feb 2013, 10:51

My sig shows that I obviously agree with your first point. However, I have a PS3 and about two dozen games for it and not one of them is a FPS because I've never seen the appeal of games like COD and probably never will. The games I do have I enjoy playing, Sly Cooper, Assassin's Creed, inFamous, Flower and Flow to name the ones that aren't also on a Nintendo console (Assassin's Creed 3 aside).

I enjoy the best of Nintendo and Playstation as they both have amazing exclusives and once Wind Waker HD is upon us I will upgrade to the Wii U and replay my Wii games in HD while I'm at it, then a few years down the line when newer models are released I will probably get the PS4 as well like I did with the PS3.

To answer the question of this topic, I'm a Nintendo fan because I get to experience amazing games like Mario, Pokemon and Zelda that I can't experience anywhere else... and more recently their entertaining presentations!
Been Catchin' 'em all! since June 2000 with my Special Edition Yellow GameBoy Colour... been trying to Catch 'em all! ever since.
Nintendo4Ever
33
User avatar
 
Posts: 107
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby lazy_by_choice » 23 Feb 2013, 10:57

Nintendo4Ever wrote:To answer the question of this topic, I'm a Nintendo fan because I get to experience amazing games like Mario, Pokemon and Zelda that I can't experience anywhere else... and more recently their entertaining presentations!


I love your answer! Couldn't have said it better myself :)
3DS FC: 2492 - 4389 - 4961 - PM me if you add me & I'll add you back :)
lazy_by_choice
31
User avatar
 
Posts: 67
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby HughPR » 23 Feb 2013, 11:08

Tbh I've been considering this myself quite a lot recently. Very few of my friends know that I'm a Nintendo fan (even fewer know that I'm a total Pokefreak), not really because I'm embarrassed but it's not considered 'cool' (and all people's usual Nintendo hang-ups), but more I suppose since it's part of my private life, which only a few close friends are part of. As for why I like Nintendo, well, you can't play Zelda, Pokemon, Metroid, Kirby, Fire Emblem, and Mario anywhere else as many people have pointed out, but especially for me the DS had loads of great games, and I really prefer playing on portable consoles, and I don't really like the PSP. Overall I think nothing seems to scream 'fun' more than Nintendo, in a colourful and (in a good way) slightly childish way. There's enough violence in the world already for me not to want to play COD etc and I just want to have a bit of fun to relax, oh...and intense poke-training....
Image
HughPR
39
 
Posts: 364
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby masamune » 23 Feb 2013, 11:09

WAHAHAHAHAH oh wow

before i start, i like nintendo games because i like good games and nintendo have made and play host to numerous good games

article wrote:Firstly, the game that started me gaming was Pokemon. I received a Game Boy Color and a copy of Pokemon Yellow for my seventh birthday, and since then I've been hooked on Nintendo handheld consoles.
this is a poor justification, basically you're saying that you started with nintendo and therefore you don't want to play anything different

article wrote:To me, games with huge amounts of realistic violence or bloody scenarios simply aren't fun. To me, gaming is an opportunity to experience stories that can't be told through books or films, and add an extra layer of immersion by letting the player interact with the characters. I find this is best represented through games that take a very fantastical angle on the normal and mundane, or when developers really let their imaginations run wild.
this is fine, but by dismissing games that engage in violence you're also dismissing a large number of fantastic titles. as long as you're okay with that and it's just a personal preference, yeah that's completely justified

article wrote:I'm sure these sorts of games are available on other consoles but most of the biggest games on other platforms (or, at least, the ones that generate the most headlines and magazine front covers) involve men with guns.

I was acutely aware of this during the PS4 launch event this week. I was watching, and instead of finding myself excited, or even curious, about the new console, I found myself getting intensely bored.

It felt like they were showing one first-person shooter after another, with very little difference in the core gameplay and game style. To me, that's what makes Nintendo different: while those games can and have been made on Nintendo consoles, the Wii and DS are home to a great deal of really original, fantasy, and fun content. The sort of games that put a smile on your face. I'm thinking Ace Attorney, Mario Galaxy and Animal Crossing.
this argument is (literally) years old and has never really held any validity. yes, the biggest and most popular genre at the moment is the first-person shooter, so it's natural that a large number of them are going to be produced. it was exactly the same for platformers 20 years ago, for shmups 30 years ago.

but just because there are a lot of fps' on the PS3 and 360, don't you dare dismiss them as having no worthwhile games that appeal to you. you freely say that "I'm sure that these sorts of games are available on other consoles", which betrays the fact that you haven't actually done your research as you are clearly not confident in your claim, and it is simply a weak attempt to inject some semblance of balance to your wildly skewed and unbalanced argument. of freaking course Sony going to show numerous first-person shooters and bloody, action-oriented titles because they know that there is a really big audience for those games on their consoles, but didn't you see the other games that weren't that? like Knack, Drive Club, and that one by the guy who did Braid? the only FPS' they even showed were Killzone and apparently Destiny (i got bored before it was shown)

if you want great games that aren't FPS' and are very enjoyable and occasionally very inventive, just look at Kess' list, plus a few other games: Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, any Metal Gear, Vanquish, DoDonPachi Resurrection, DeathSmiles, Blue Dragon, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, El Shaddai, Eternal Sonata, 3D Dot Game Heroes, etcetera etcetera. if you actually bothered to look you'd find a large number of games that you're interested in, i guarantee it

MarioWalrus wrote:I do like a shooter with a story though. Most shooters just give you the online multiplayer and say:
"Well why dont you play for endless hours unlocking cool new stuff as you go with other people who are doing the same thing"
There is no real final goal to multiplayer as you want to unlock the next thing, then the next, the next.I find no joy in repetition. I wish all shooters were like Half Life 2 and developers worked on the plot not the graphics and the violence. I feel that multiplayer is an "easy way out" for developers.
well done in managing to be anti-social and autistic. i mean, i don't play games online very much either, but do you just not know how to play games with other people? multiplayer isn't about unlocking everything and doing the same mission over, it's about having fun with other people, i mean good god is it that hard to understand

row101 wrote:Which is why I was extremely dissapointed when I found out that dragon quest X would be a MMO. A paid one, nontheless. I loved Dragon quest IX, but no way am I getting Dragon quest X. I feel that RPG's shouldn't become too focused on multiplayer.
but CRPGs by their very nature work well with multiplayer, western crpgs much more so than jrpgs i will admit. i mean come on, the genre sprung from one of the ultimate social and multiplayer games

Pyron12 wrote:All the PS4/XBOX 720 needs is a bland and repetitive shooter to become an instant success. I hate most of the FPS genre but I do have exceptions (Goldeneye 64 and TF2, because they are something the FPS aren't capable of being, fun). Most PS360 games are dark, violent and have realistic blood in them.
someone hasn't played TimeSplitters, Halo, or Doom. and that last remark is a very crass generalisation to make, it's like saying that most Nintendo games are light and fluffy kiddy crap
tweet - psn: Cervanres - steam
masamune
73
User avatar
 
Posts: 13086
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby epiclink » 23 Feb 2013, 11:26

I grew up with Pokemon and Mario, until I discovered Pikmin, Legend of Zelda, and then Kirby. Then I got Animal crossing, Miyamoto, your awesome! :D
EPICLINK! IT'S LINK BUT MORE EPIC!

THINKS HE FOUND TOTAKA'S SONG ON BRAWL

but he doesn't know if he's RIGHT or WRONG.
epiclink
17
 
Posts: 52
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby martynm » 23 Feb 2013, 11:28

i'm very much in agreement. Although i respect FPS games they just don't do it to me. Tat and a lot of nintendo games don't tend to be cynical at all like some games.

Funnily, my first gaming experience was a Game Boy and a pokemon game.

And if there has been anything i've learnt from owning second hand other consoles is that i always, at some point, miss nintendo.

Maybe that's just me...
and here's my FC 2594-9874-0768

OH! and my NNID is MartynIsAdequate. Not as hilarious as it did first time round. Contact if interested!
My Colors! Gallery Twitter
martynm
50
User avatar
 
Posts: 1673
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby King Slazo » 23 Feb 2013, 11:38

Why am I a Nintendo fan? Because of the games I can only play on Nintendo formats.

Why do I own a 360? Because of the games I can only play on that.

Why do I own all Sony formats? Because of the games I can only play on them.

The "exclusives" argument is a non-starter, because every system gets great exclusive games over its lifetime, and if you're not stupid enough to make childish assumptions and sweep them under the rug, you can find amazing experiences no matter what you buy.

Ultimately, I'm a fan of gaming, which means I don't proclaim allegiance to any individual company, because doing so is close-minded, and moronic.
Image
~ a r r o g a n c e e t e r n a l ~ to tweetfinity and beyond
King Slazo
73
ONM Moderator
User avatar
 
Posts: 5584

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby KnuxIBF » 23 Feb 2013, 11:40

I went into Radio 1 on Thursday to talk about this, but I'm the same - outside of Nintendo, I've not had another console since the original PlayStation, and that was a hand-me-down!
KnuxIBF
37
 
Posts: 33
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby torterratrainer » 23 Feb 2013, 11:55

I find Nintendo my favourite company because the quality of its games are almost unmatched. Look at the horror of aliens colonial marines. If Nintendo was developing this game, sure we would wait longer but the quality of the game would be amazing. Each new console release gives me a tingle of excitement at the sheer creativity in its design, not the graphical output. Sony's PS4 is likely to fail as too much power and not enough company "love" is put into it. It's Microsoft which is the real competitor here with the Nextbox's answer to mario in halo and their BIG BLACK BOX :)
Torterratrainer has evolved into AzureRathalos!
Hey monster Hunter fans! check out the guild hall on chatango for monster hunter chats and mingling :)
http://mhunterguildhall.chatango.com/
torterratrainer
27
User avatar
 
Posts: 353
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby RiksilveR » 23 Feb 2013, 12:01

I think for me it's two main reasons. Firstly, it was where I started gaming: my first game was pokemon yellow (because my brother got annoyed at me constantly stealing his copy of red) and its where I stayed, mainly due to the sheer brilliance of the Nintendo exclusives. I did end up with a ps2 instead of a GameCube, but other than Wipeout, Jak and Daxter and Ratchet and Clank, it didn't really appeal to me. I missed out on a Wii as well, seeing as my brother had a job and I didn't which meant we got a PS3, and although I've found a lot more to entertain me than on the PS2 I've always looked on in jealousy at all the awesome wii games, particularly MH3, Skyward Sword and Xenoblade Chronicles. Now that I'm old enough to get a job I'm hoping to be able to get a Wii U by the end of the year though.
The second reason is the nature of Nintendo. Whereas Sony and Microsoft always seem more focused on moneymaking, Nintendo has always been more focused on making games the best they can be: just look at how long they delayed Ocarina of Time. They also take life so much less seriously. Compare the announcements that Sony and Nintendo have made recently: Sony had a big flashy lightshow and voices booming about the future of gaming, and Nintendo had some of its most senior members turned into miis and trying to suck each other into a Poltergust 5000. For me, that just says it all.
And Masamune, please don't start telling everyone they're wrong, these are opinions. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean you have to ridicule everyone else.
RiksilveR
54
User avatar
 
Posts: 1573

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby dap005 » 23 Feb 2013, 12:11

I do keep a keen eye on the other consoles (not for games with glorified violence in them but titles like noby noby boy, ni no Kuni, dark souls, Catherine, journey, MGS etc) for the obscure games I'm interested in. It's always good to look a little deep then the gazillions gritty filled impressions (though some well executed games such as spec op unfortunately get ignored because of said stereotypical thinking) that games on other consoles give off because there will always be some treasure laying beneath. Naturally the more kind of games there are the more diverse gaming is so I won't write off a demographic of games of any genre.

Having said that I'm extremely thankful to have been introduced to the world of Nintendo through the ds and wii as well as of course ONM. That's when I started becoming even more interested in gaming as a whole. It's a bit lame to say that I got lured in by Pokemon and wii's motion control + ssbb but without that catalyst I would not have discovered this diverse and constantly surprising hobby. Moreover it's Nintendo (along with the first game i played: curse of Monkey Island) that helped cement my taste for eccentric games.
Last edited by dap005 on 23 Feb 2013, 19:01, edited 2 times in total.
Google Plus page for my freeware thread: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105394026066349779263
My tumblr (graphiczzz): https://dap005.tumblr.com
My main blog (musingzzz): https://danwensmusing.wordpress.com
dap005
32
User avatar
 
Posts: 212
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby masamune » 23 Feb 2013, 12:12

RiksilveR wrote:And Masamune, please don't start telling everyone they're wrong, these are opinions. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean you have to ridicule everyone else.
why shouldn't i? i disagree with their opinions and find them silly and illogical, and i'm saying why i disagree.

st-stop oppressing me!!!!
tweet - psn: Cervanres - steam
masamune
73
User avatar
 
Posts: 13086
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby scouserfuller9 » 23 Feb 2013, 12:18

In the late 80's/early 90's I wasn't a fan of either Nintendo or SEGA, I used to find Sonic my favourite game though. The PS and SEGA Saturn were released and both I found poor. Was still there playing my MD and SNES. My uncle got a N64 and I was would play it when at his house. He then went away so let me borrow it which and I fell in love with it! Mario 64 is awesome and then Zelda OOT arrived. Being 15 at the time, I was running around shops trying to hand in some old games to purchase it but sadly when having the money, it was out of stock :-( There's loads more to say. Being against Zelda's art style in the WW when first seeing it, but once seeing a video, loved it!! I was never really into first person shoot-em-ups but Metroid is a totally different one and I love is another one.

Now I'm very good at turning people off MS and PS though. I know what games they're likely be into and like my uncle, let them borrow a console and have them hooked to it! My bros a MS fan but I have his kids wanting a Wii U now :-)

I also have a huge collection of Nintendo bits and bobs. Limited edition consoles (Zelda, Mario and Nintendo DS lites just some) plush toys, books, the list goes on! I did email pics into the magazine but nothing has been shown in there. Any update on where I can email them to again ONM???
scouserfuller9
37
 
Posts: 41
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby OrangeRakoon » 23 Feb 2013, 12:19

This is a completely ridiculous article which just highlights the author's lack of knowledge, experience and appreciation of the industry as a whole. See points made above my Kess and King Slazo.

I love Nintendo, and am a Nintendo fan. But my reasoning for that is because I love a lot of Nintendo games, not because I've only ever played Nintendo games and don't know anything about other consoles so just assume they don't have games that I will like on them, which is completely false.
OrangeRakoon
71
ONM Moderator
 
Posts: 10896
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby keir » 23 Feb 2013, 12:21

I am a nintendo fan because when I was 5 I got a Nintendo DS and a R4 and it had Mario, pokemon and it was 1st video game consle.
keir
22
 
Posts: 99
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby RBNDKR » 23 Feb 2013, 12:59

Nintendo consoles and handhelds have been fed to me since I was a small kid, so you might say I grew into liking it. That said, I've tried PC gaming, Xbox/Xbox360, PSone/2&3, but as I turned adult I knew where my heart was. Nintendo.
I'm a massive fan, out of pure respect, because they keep on doing their own thing. I've started seeing everything else as (slight) Ninty-ripoffs, *looks at remoteplay with Vita.. (to name but one.)*
What the other giants in the industry will seemingly never be able to do, is to make innovative platforms, nor their own one-of-a-kind, heartfelt videogames. Basically just powered-up versions of their predecessor.
I will feed my kids Nintendo, and let them experience something stronger than videogaming, too. Nintendo does more than making a powerhouse to let devs build the latest FPS or MMORPG's for, they do it theirselves by making NEW games, and at the same time showing that GAMES is where their heart lies, not in clockspeeds and RAM memory.
RBNDKR
16
 
Posts: 2

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby GiftedGimp » 23 Feb 2013, 13:43

Why am I with Nintendo fan, well I'm a fan of whoever makes a console that matches my wants.
I got a WiiU because I don't want 10hr singleplayer games that a few months after release you buy a unlock key for extra content already on the game disc.
MarioU is a huge game compared to almost all non-rpg games found on ps3/xbox, in fact I know a lot of 3ds games are bigger than those.
You see Sony/Microsoft and 3rd party devs (which no doubt will also apply to wiiu tbf) rely on getting as many people as possible to buy the game at launch, then pay for a load of content at regular intervals through out the year untill the sequel releases.
Don't get me wrong I don't mind dlc, when its not a unlock key for stuff on the disc already and that dlc is not something that should of been included in the game in the first place.
Its got to the point on ps3/xbox that MarioU would have half the content, you would buy at least 1 world, One world would be only redeemable as a code with new copies of the game, the challenge levels etc, would be dlc mode and the extra items you can store would be operated as a micro-transaction system where you would buy them.

Nintendo themselves won't (for the WiiU at least) go this route. They put games first, and as MarioU's Luigi dlc shows, they will only do dlc if it truely adds something new to a game.
GiftedGimp
20
 
Posts: 43

Re: Why are you a Nintendo fan?

Postby RiksilveR » 23 Feb 2013, 14:07

masamune wrote:
RiksilveR wrote:And Masamune, please don't start telling everyone they're wrong, these are opinions. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean you have to ridicule everyone else.
why shouldn't i? i disagree with their opinions and find them silly and illogical, and i'm saying why i disagree.

st-stop oppressing me!!!!


I'm not saying you can't disagree, just be a little nicer about it, otherwise it'll quickly descend into angry slanging matches :P
RiksilveR
54
User avatar
 
Posts: 1573

Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Moderators

ONM Staff

Return to Article Comments

Nintendo Co., Ltd. is the owner of certain copyright which subsists and trade marks and other intellectual property rights in certain content, characters, artwork, logos, scripts and representations used in this publication. All rights are expressly recognised and they are used by Future Publishing Limited under licence © 2006 Nintendo Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. "Nintendo", "International Nintendo Licensed Product" "Nintendo DS", "Nintendo DS Lite", "Nintendo DSi", "Nintendo 3DS", "Nintendo DSi XL", "Nintendo 3DS XL", "Wii" and "Wii U" and the associated logos are the trademarks of Nintendo Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.