Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Game And Wario: A Nintendo Land beater?

Comment on site articles.

Nintendo's bad boy looks to be coming good again

A truly successful villain never seems totally evil. Part of you needs to root for them to succeed, despite the inevitably disastrous results, otherwise you'll just be interested in seeing how they're disposed of. Look at the evidence: Ernst Blofeld became a high-velocity chimney brush, while Dracula got used as an impromptu kebab payload. But Wario? That particular aubergine-nosed antagonist is still kicking after 20 years.

... read more

Game And Wario: A Nintendo Land beater?

Postby KH81314 » 24 Feb 2013, 14:37

Nintendo Land is a great game so Game and Wario better be amazing if they want to top it.
Darkness becomes Light, Light falls into Darkness
KH81314

Re: Game And Wario: A Nintendo Land beater?

Postby vix_chan » 24 Feb 2013, 18:16

Nintendo Land was good, but did not have much variety.
Three of the games were very much the same thing with one player catching another.

Always enjoyed the Wario Ware games and made sure to get all versions of the game.
This one is high on my Wii U most wanted list, and was preorderd weeks ago.
Thanks for the votes everyone.
vix_chan

Postby alexkinch » 24 Feb 2013, 19:23

i love the wario ware games and after 8 years i still have not unlocked everything on wario ware twisted on gba. cant wait for this.

Thanks to MartinisAwesome for the sig,
Wii u Id is alexkinch
3ds FC is 2191 7652 3318
alexkinch

Postby adamatsu » 24 Feb 2013, 20:39

i betcha it won't be as good as ninty land.
adamatsu

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 25 Feb 2013, 14:54

I'm sure it will be a great game, but better than Nintendo Land? So far with only seen 5 games that make up Game & Wario, compared to Nintendo Land's 12 games that can be played in different ways with multiple levels to them. It'll be interesting to see what else there is to Wario's new title.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: Castle Crashers Four-Square | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby jaco_p » 25 Feb 2013, 15:33

Wario's games are allways ace. Smooth moves was one of the best games on Wii and most imaginative uses of the Wii remote that, despite it's early release on the console, was (almost)never bettered in all the years that followed.
i've met mario!!XD twice!
pm me someone please for wario diy, MH3, mariokart wii, brawl, etc i've got loadsa online games doing nuffin!
check out my registered games :-) http://www.nintendo-europe.com/user/jaco_pastorius
jaco_p

Postby vix_chan » 25 Feb 2013, 21:47

alexkinch wrote:i love the wario ware games and after 8 years i still have not unlocked everything on wario ware twisted on gba. cant wait for this.

Still got alot of toys to unlock on it myself, Twisted is in my opinion the best of the Wario Ware series, a crying shame it never got a European release.
Thanks for the votes everyone.
vix_chan

Postby liveswired » 25 Feb 2013, 23:15

Meh, if Nintendo land was on any other platform and didn't feature Nintendo characters it would've been given a 4/10.

If Nintendo had any sense they should've shelved the Nintendo Land Project and threw resources at Game and Wario.

Imagine if this was their system launch title?
liveswired

Postby justthetrick.tm » 26 Feb 2013, 14:19

How can anyone comment on a game that isn't out yet??? *mind boggles*
justthetrick.tm

Postby King Slazo » 26 Feb 2013, 14:22

Honestly? I'd rather have a new WarioWare game than Nintendo Minigame Funtime 2: Wario Boogaloo.
~ a r r o g a n c e e t e r n a l ~ to tweetfinity and beyond
King Slazo
ONM Moderator

Postby liveswired » 26 Feb 2013, 23:12

justthetrick.tm wrote:How can anyone comment on a game that isn't out yet??? *mind boggles*

Expectation based on the previous innovative and fun instalments in the series.
liveswired