Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Mighty Switch Force 2 announced for 3DS

Comment on site articles.

Patricia Wagon to return to the eShop in a few months

Mighty Switch Force 2 has been announced for 3DS. Yes, Patricia Wagon will return in a sequel to the 3DS eShop original in the next couple of months.

... read more

Mighty Switch Force 2 announced for 3DS

Postby vix_chan » 25 Feb 2013, 11:18

Ohh, intresting, i have the first on on my 3DS, but haven't complete all the missions yet...
Thanks for the votes everyone.
vix_chan

Re: Mighty Switch Force 2 announced for 3DS

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 25 Feb 2013, 15:05

No way! That's brilliant news! I love the first one and have played it to death. Best part of the news is that Jake Kaufman is back to do the music, something which I would load the game sometimes just to listen to (until I released you can download the soundtrack for free).
And the fact that that it'll be released in the coming months is the cherry on the icing on the cake.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: SAMUS/ARAN | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby mushroomchow » 25 Feb 2013, 15:11

This was awesome news, coming the day after I reviewed Hyper Drive edition! Can't wait!
So I have a blog now. Go read it, I'll get you a cuppa if you do.
3DS FC - 5241-1896-0199 - Jake - PM me yours and let's play Animal Crossing New Leaf! :D
mushroomchow

Postby Version10.151 » 25 Feb 2013, 22:15

Great news! I skipped the first on as I heard it was too short, but if this sequel proves to be more substantial I'll most likely get it!
Version10.151

Postby MistaChristopher » 25 Feb 2013, 22:18

Sweet! First game rocked, hope this one delivers.
Music FTW
Video Games FTW
TV FTW
~
That Lylat guy.
Music rawks mah sawks!
MistaChristopher

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 26 Feb 2013, 15:24

Version10.151 wrote:Great news! I skipped the first on as I heard it was too short, but if this sequel proves to be more substantial I'll most likely get it!

It is rather short at onlt 21 stages, but I still highly recommend you play it.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: SAMUS/ARAN | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator