Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Runner 2 trailer shows CommanderVideo's new look

Comment on site articles.

Coming to the US Wii U eShop today

Gaijin Games have released a new Runner 2 trailer to celebrate the return of CommanderVideo today! That's right, Runner 2: Future Legend Of The Rhythm Alien is set for release in the US Wii U eShop on 26 February.

... read more

Runner 2 trailer shows CommanderVideo's new look

Postby BattleGooseUK » 26 Feb 2013, 11:11

Any news on when the UK can expect it?
Nintendo Network ID
- Wii U -
AFistfulOfRupees
BattleGooseUK

Re: Runner 2 trailer shows CommanderVideo's new look

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 26 Feb 2013, 13:17

It looks brilliant. This will probably be the first thing I download when I do finally get my Wii U.
And major props to Gaijin for coming up with "Whetfarht Cheeseburger", one of the greatest names ever.
Please check out my video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble!
Featured Designs: SAMUS/ARAN | Luigi - Ridin' Dirty | Another MOTHER - Ness & Lucas (variations available)
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Postby rufus199 » 26 Feb 2013, 18:47

What WERE they thinking about Whetfarht Cheeseburger? :D Brilliant game, but I want to see the reverse merman. In Issue 88 he's mentioned. :lol:
3DS FC: 517196172615! Please add!
rufus199

Postby Waldy565 » 26 Feb 2013, 20:51

As MartinIsAwesome (sorry if I incorrectly spelt that) has said, this looks brill. I never got to play the original, but this is one of my most highly anticipated Eshop Wii U games. Also, I finally know who the little cucumber/gherkin dude is! As if I couldn't guess it was a pallate swap, such a bafoon :(
3DS Code = 4914-3785-6773 - feel free to add! :)

Loving my Wii U and it's libary!
We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565

Postby Xenobladeperson » 26 Feb 2013, 21:10

Just pointing out that it's out on PC in Europe today and there's no obvious reason why it couldn't be released on WiiU today.
Nintendo Ninja wrote:Never fear everything can be resolved by a large amount of violence
Xenobladeperson