Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

LEGO Batman 2 Wii U confirmed for release this spring

Comment on site articles.

DC super heroes descend on Wii U

DC's finest super heroes will now be starring in two Wii U games this year. We already know about Injustice: Gods Among Us but now Warner have confirmed that LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes is coming to Wii U, with a release date set for spring 2013.

... read more

LEGO Batman 2 Wii U confirmed for release this spring

Postby tohaker » 26 Feb 2013, 18:03

I don't see the point. It was released on every other platform so long ago that everyone who wants it probably already has it. I have it on Mac for £7 and that's fine by me. I think they should focus on City: Undercover instead.
tohaker

Re: LEGO Batman 2 Wii U confirmed for release this spring

Postby widdlersbrew » 26 Feb 2013, 18:55

Slightly nicer graphics and some poor gamepad integration for an average game? Day one must-buy, for sure.
widdlersbrew

Postby Scraggy man » 26 Feb 2013, 20:35

The thing that strikes me is... why?

I mean its been out for what 2 years now and unless your not adding a ton of new characters mission and wonderful goodies making it worth picking up again then who really is going to but this over a far cheaper Wii version
Scraggy man

Postby Shinnos » 26 Feb 2013, 20:49

I played the 3DS version recently and it was fun, but I'd rather wait for the Marvel Lego game TBH...
Shinnos

Postby Mr Roboto » 26 Feb 2013, 20:54

Another port I have already played ages ago yippee! :roll:
Mr Roboto

Postby Lego master » 26 Feb 2013, 21:00

I never got this on the Wii so I may get this, however other Lego games such as Undercover and Marvel are more of a priority to me now.
Lego master

Postby KH81314 » 26 Feb 2013, 21:10

Why would they release this? Lego already has multiple new Lego games coming out soon.
Darkness becomes Light, Light falls into Darkness
KH81314

Postby NP Chilla » 27 Feb 2013, 01:24

tohaker wrote:I don't see the point. It was released on every other platform so long ago that everyone who wants it probably already has it. I have it on Mac for £7 and that's fine by me. I think they should focus on City: Undercover instead.

I don't have it but I want it.

So I'll be snapping up the Wii U version.

Simple as that.
NP Chilla

Postby TheNUKEnukeM » 27 Feb 2013, 17:52

This has just inspired me to buy it on xbox. I wanted to play it when it came out last year but money problems. I dont own a Wii U yet either. So yeah, they have sold another copy on the completely wrong format as a result of this port. You have to update the post now, it has sold 3,400,001 copies. I just brought one. Yipee. Well done. I dont like how it the post it said this is the second best lego game this year after Lego City Undercover. What happens if when it comes out it is terrible. Its unlikely but it is a possibility. And I would put the Avengers or what ever, above it as well to be honest.
When I go out some people ask me-Hey what's with the name. Well My real surname is Newcomb. And its sounds like Nukem as in Duke Nukem the game character (never played it, im two young). So I have adopted it and put in frustrating capital letters.
TheNUKEnukeM