Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

New LEGO City Undercover trailer - meet Chief Dunby

Comment on site articles.

The second LEGO City webisode

Here is the second LEGO City Undercover webisode from Nintendo. This latest trailer introduces you to Chief Dunby. Take a look!

... read more

New LEGO City Undercover trailer - meet Chief Dunby

Postby Waldy565 » 26 Feb 2013, 20:04

Looking goooooood! Will have to pick this up... after 3DS version! :)
3DS Code = 4914-3785-6773 - feel free to add! :)

Loving my Wii U and it's libary!
We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565

Re: New LEGO City Undercover trailer - meet Chief Dunby

Postby Scraggy man » 26 Feb 2013, 20:33

Guy uses Joy buzzers Cheif calls him a Joker has green hair lol.
Scraggy man

Postby nintendoftwman » 26 Feb 2013, 20:45

GTA... Lego style
3ds friend code: 2277-7109-7172
nintendoftwman

Postby Mr Roboto » 26 Feb 2013, 20:57

No more trailers I just want to play the game now! :mrgreen:
Mr Roboto

Postby SmashBro2712 » 02 Mar 2013, 18:09

Cool, this game looks amazing but my one gripe is how Chase jumps through the roofs cars rather than using the door. I know it's just a little thing, and I don't like to be picky but, it just seems cheaply done. Was it too much to ask that he has a proper animation to use car doors like he should rather than this cop-out. I hope this is Beta footage and this minor issue has been fixed (hopefully it will be if it hasn't been done already) anyway, my pre-order is placed and I can't wait for this game.
SmashBro2712