Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Dillon's Rolling Western 2 trailer shows intro

Comment on site articles.

Dillon and Russ return to restore hope to the frontier villages

Dillon's Rolling Western, one of ONM's best 3DS eShop games, is returning to the 3DS eShop with Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger. This new trailer sets the scene for the game.

... read more

Dillon's Rolling Western 2 trailer shows intro

Postby MartinIsAwesome » 28 Feb 2013, 11:34

Unfortunately, rather than make me think "Critters in a western? That sounds cool, I'll play this!" it makes me think "Ah, I really want to watch Rango again."
I've got some cool video game inspired t-shirt deigns over on RedBubble, so please check them out.
Latest Design: GURU-GURU, the Windmill Man
Don't forget about my Colors! Gallery
MartinIsAwesome
ONM Moderator

Re: Dillon's Rolling Western 2 trailer shows intro

Postby martynm » 28 Feb 2013, 13:29

hmmm....i'm curious about it. I haven't played original...
and here's my FC 2594-9874-0768

OH! and my NNID is MartynIsAdequate. Not as hilarious as it did first time round. Contact if interested!
martynm

Postby CyberGW » 28 Feb 2013, 16:19

I think the train looks very interesting. Also some actual help will be nice.
I did enjoy the original (even if I never beat it. Stage 7 I think. Should really continue)
Current Favourite Game: Wind Waker HD
Most Anticipated Game: MarioKart 8
Animal Crossing Dream Address: 6100-2230-3133
CyberGW

Postby PokerusZero » 28 Feb 2013, 19:08

I loved the first game (even if it was a bit expensive) so I'm defintiely getting this.
PokerusZero

Postby fisher2007 » 28 Feb 2013, 19:09

I haven't played the original also i was gonna get it last year but change my mind and wasn't sure about it. :(
come to my world and i will project you from bad souls and I'm the ninja pirate master.
fisher2007

Postby RocketxKnighter » 14 Apr 2013, 17:29

I really loved the first game and I just saw the first 30 minute gameplay footage of this game, wow it looks even better.

People shouldn't complain about the first game's price tag of £9, I pay the same price or more for just a XBLA/PSN/Steam game.

Dillon is pretty cheap on the price side especialy since the graphics are fantastic for Downloadable 3DS standards and the gameplay has great free roaming.

I really can't wait for the sequal.

Also if there is going to be a third game for 3DS or WiiU.
I would like, Vanpool and Nintendo know that players should have the option to customise their controls at their own free will.
I want to put it out their for some gamers who don't want to use stylus controls or aren't right handed like me. That there should be a option to turn off touch controls and use the analog stick combined with other buttons to.

Plus Dillon would make a great choice for Smash Bros 4 either 3DS or WiiU..
RocketxKnighter