Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

Nano Assault Neo EX coming to the 3DS eShop next week

Comment on site articles.

Visually stunning Shin'en shooting will be available for download

Shin'en have confirmed the UK release date for Nano Assault EX. The shooter will be released through the 3DS eShop on 7 March.

... read more

Postby john higgleton » 28 Feb 2013, 12:26

I cannot tell you how long I've been waiting for this game! Any word on how much it will cost?

(Also, you were far too harsh on Nano Assault Neo, a fantastic game).
pfft.
john higgleton

Postby justthetrick.tm » 28 Feb 2013, 12:29

I love the Wii U game so this is very much a yes... Although, as it was a retail 3DS game are we talking a matching price tag??
justthetrick.tm

Re: Nano Assault Neo EX coming to the 3DS eShop next week

Postby Johnzaloog » 28 Feb 2013, 12:40

I've been so excited for this, can't wait to try it out :D

Sadly can't get the Wii U version yet, as I don't have one yet, can't afford a new system right now. I'll definitely pick one up by the end of the year though ^_^
Johnzaloog

Re: Nano Assault Neo EX coming to the 3DS eShop next week

Postby Waldy565 » 28 Feb 2013, 18:37

Why are voice over narrators always so hyper? Yeah, looking like Star Fox on steroids, which isn't a bad thing at all in my books. Has a bit less personality than Fox and co, but I'm willing to give it a go to be fair!
3DS Code = 4914-3785-6773 - feel free to add! :)

Loving my Wii U and it's libary!
We all wear a fake smile, and show the tears to the ones who understand, understand both the fake mask and the real face...
Waldy565